Early Sep 2014, myanmar Government officially launched a portal for e-Visa application which is expected to supply quick and easy services to tourists planning travel to myanmar. Today we are going to possess a quick landscape of the procedure and core regulations.
In recent years, burma has become a new tourist attraction. In order to overture convenience for oversea tourists traveling to burma, the government of this nation now supplies e-Visa service for foreign travelers since Sep 2014. This is some information for you about myanmar e-Visa service.
HOW many COUNTRIES can APPLY FOR burma E-VISA?
On very primary launch, the system accepts the application from citizens of 43 countries. Since Nov 2014, the list added 24 more countries. Totally, the system be able to process the application from 68 countries at quick and convenience. E-Visa now has been extended up 32 more countries, made the total up to 100 countries. You can scan whether your nationality is listed via this this link.
E-VISA myanmar APPLYING PROCEDURE
To obtain a burma E-visa, you ought to access http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/ and accomplish 4 next steps:
Step 1: Fill in the secure online visa form
The applicant is required to enter all the necessary information in the visa form.
Step 2: Confirm and pay
The applicant needs to verify all the information entered is correct before proceeding to the next step. Make the payment with Credit Card. An acknowledgment email with application reference code will be sent to applicant’s email.
Step 3: Get approval letter within three (03) days
The approval process could carry up to three (03) working days. The applicant will receive e-Visa approval letter via email once approved. Print out the approval letter and carry along with the passport. You will need to present it upon arrival.
Step 4: Get e-Visa stamped upon arrival
Upon arrival to burma Immigration checkpoint, present e-Visa approval letter and passport to Immigration officer and get the passport stamped.
burma VISA APPLYCATION FEE
Fee for a traveler Visa online is US$50 (S$62.52) and Visa valid within 28 days. This applies for Single Entry only. In case, you are not sure about the form filling, HIT burma will do this on your behalf and pay the fee. Please kindly, pay all online credit cart online payment fees if any.
SPECIAL NOTICES ON YOUR MYANMAR VISA APPLICATION
1. Traveler visa issued with e-Visa system will be launched at 06:00 on 1st September 2014.
2. Regarding the information of e-Visa is on website www.evisa.moip.gov.mm and the information of restricted area on www.mip.gov.mm.
3. You may apply as following procedures:
– Your passport validity ought to inclue AT LEAST 6 MONTHS.
– You have to present one COLOR photo (4 cm X 6 cm) taking during 3 months and return ticket.
– The length of stay is 28 days from the date of arrival in burma.
– You pay the application fee, US$ 50 by using Visa, Master, Amex, and JCB – Credit/ Debit.
– You will not be refunded whether e-Visa is granted or not.
– The system will reply the information if the application is received or not within 1 HOURS.
– The processing time is maximum 03 DAYS WORKING for granting e-Visa or not.
– The validity of e-Visa approval letter is 3 MONTHS from the issued date. If it is expired, the entry will be denied.
4. If the applicant mentioned children under 7 years ancient who is accompany with him/her, you have to put the name of that child, date of birth in the minor block of the application form.
5. The applicant should complete own individual data whether the passenger is FIT or package journey.
6. Duration of visa validity you be able to only use single entry. Do not allow to enter again.
7. For initial, passengers with e-Visa are only permitted to enter at Yangon, Mandalay, and Nay Pyi Taw airports.
8. The passengers from international cruise ships may NOT use eVisa for their entry via sea ports. Please contact to the ships or a tours operator in burma to complete your visa procedure.
9. If the decision is not allowed to entry, you can return by the identical flight.
10. Ordinary passport holders from the next countries are giving visa exemption for 14 days: Laos, Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Brunei.
Should you own any question or concern, please contact us or call to our most convenient diplomatic office (refer burma Embassies list here)
myanmar Government stopped all Visa On Arrival process for tourists from adventure Agents. All tourists are advised to process their burma visa directly at the sole online portal address: www.evisa.moip.gov.mm. Be aware of the websites claim that they can process Visa On Arrival for you!